Freedom as a Blogger

Freedom is freedom. There isn’t much to it. Freedom is freedom. If you don’t know what freedom is, don’t expect me to define it for you because I won’t. So if you don’t, stop reading and head over to Dictionary.com. If you do know what freedom is, keep doing what you’re doing. Freedom only has one definition. However, there is more than one type of freedom. You’ve got freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. I guess “freedom of blogging” goes under freedom of speech. They may be different kinds, but they do have something in common. They have limits. Just like anything in life. Everything has it’s limits, including freedom of blogging. Post whatever you want as long as it’s appropriate and unoffensive. Just because it’s online, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be considerate of your surroundings. This is public if you didn’t know already. You also shouldn’t say something to or about somebody if you wouldn’t say it to their face in person. The internet does not eliminate any rules in the outside world. So I’m guessing that those of you who didn’t know what freedom was didn’t stop reading yet because my writing and I are so hard to resist. So I decided to do you people a favor and put the definition for you below since I’m so nice and considerate.

Here ya go:

Free·dom

[free-duhm]

noun

1.

the state of being free  or at liberty rather than inconfinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedomafter a retrial.
2.

exemption from external control, interference, regulation,etc.
3.

the power to determine action without restraint.
4.

political or national independence.
5.

personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slavewho bought his freedom.

EXPAND